The time that amateurs spend on their own summer cottages is no longer limited by seasonality. Many in the early spring are sent to their cozy houses and stay there until late autumn, until the frosts come. In this case, the house must be equipped with important items of electrical equipment. Concerns the most various devices working from the power supply network. If we take into account the amount of electricity that is supplied to the holiday villages, the electrical equipment may deteriorate irretrievably.
220v voltage stabilizer for giving, which one to choose, we will tell you in this article so that you can choose the most suitable device.
Why do I need to connect a voltage regulator 220V in the country?
Frequently, in villages of the summer type, the voltage is much less than, for example, in larger settlements or cities.
This is explained to many:
- Transformers are used not too powerful, and old.But they are completely uncalculated to serve a large number of houses and get a huge load.
- Holiday villages are remote, as a rule, from the location of the analysis of electricity.
- At the same time, a large number of electrical appliances such as: power tools and others are used. Because of this, a lot of items from household appliances work completely incorrectly, or even not at all.
- The increase in the voltage of the power grid supplied to the holiday villages is rather rare. In spite of this, in such cases, many equipment, units or components can fail.
- Even if you are at your dacha far from always, arriving only as far as possible, it will not affect your electrical appliances in the event of a power failure, and even more so, its sudden drops.
You should not be disappointed because of all this, because nowadays there is a solution in solving this issue! It is only necessary to purchase an acceptable voltage regulator.
What stabilizer to choose to give?
There are several nuances, and they should still be taken into account before buying a stabilizer.
- Possible one or 3 - phase system of electricity supply to a residential house.
- Calculate the total amount of the total power of electrical appliances in your country house.
- How stable should your future stabilizer be to the drops in electrical supply? And also, what will be his response rate in the event of fluctuations in the power supply, how much he carries the load and within what limits.
- Is it possible that the stabilizer works in a fairly wide temperature range.
- How reliable the device is and, of course, what its price is.
Very often in country houses install single-phase stabilizers. Well, if you need to use special electrical equipment, then you should install the 3-phase system at once. Voltage stabilizer is selected based on what your power system.
- If the cable to the house contains 2-3 wires, it is preferable to choose a 1-phase equalizer.
- If the wires are 4, it is necessary to choose, respectively, a 3-phase rectifier. Also here can be installed three 1-phase stabilizer, if you do not plan to use 3-phase equipment.