I remember the moment when I told my husband that I was pregnant. I was constantly nauseous, and I decided to do a test. He showed two stripes, I ran into the room and told him: "You will become a dad!" At first, his eyes became very large. He was probably trying to realize what had happened. And then I saw the most touching and memorable facial expression - a kind of combination of joy and pride. He hugged me and kissed me.
Sometimes we, as women, do not understand how much our pregnancy can change a man. Here are just 8 points to help you better understand the future father of your children.
1. His brain literally changes. Scientists have already conducted many studies that show that the male brain undergoes changes when a man becomes a father. There is the same activity and emotional excitability as in the mother’s brain.
2. He also has hormonal disruptions. Many fathers also increase the level of the female hormone estrogen, oxytocin, prolactin and glucocorticoids.
3. It becomes more sensitive.He will be very worried about your child and treat him with the same care and care as you. Maybe you will even notice his tears, and possibly postpartum depression due to new emotions and heaps of responsibility.
4. He will become more confident. He will be proud to have become a father. Do not be surprised if he is even a bit arrogant.
5. He will prioritize. Now he is responsible not only for you, but also for your child, so he will start spending more time with his family.
6. He will want to help you. It will be hard, because usually everything a newborn needs is his mother with a full breast of milk. But a good father will try to help with what he can, and this will make him happy.
7. He will want to meet other dads. He will want to get advice from more experienced fathers.
8. He will start to love you more because you gave him a child.