We respect the personal information of visitors to the Muz4in.Net site (the “Site”).
Obtained information when using the Site
When you visit the Site, we automatically receive the following information about users:
- the type of device from which the entrance to the Site was made (computer, phone, tablet, etc.); device ip address; the domain name from which you access the Site (for example, “google.com”, or “yandex.ru”);
- information about the country of registration of this IP, as well as which pages the user visited the site.
The site uses the standard technology “cookies” (hereinafter referred to as "Cookie") to customize the display styles of the Site to the parameters of the monitor screen, to more quickly load the contents of the pages of the Site.
A cookie is a small text file transmitted to the browser from the Site. It helps the Site to remember information about you, for example, the language in which you prefer to view it, which pages you visited, the name of the Internet provider’s domain, and the addresses of third-party websites from which you were transferred to the Site.
This will be useful next time you visit the Site.
Thanks to cookies, browsing the Site is much more convenient. Cookie technology does not contain any personal information about you. Cookies cannot be used to launch programs or to infect your device with viruses.
To view material without cookies, you can set your browser to not accept these files, change the storage period of cookies, or notify you about their receipt (browser settings are different, so we advise you to figure out how to change the settings for a particular browser).
Obtaining and using personal information of users of the Site
We may use personal information about users of the Site when a user places an order on the Site (full name, email address, telephone number, address) solely for the delivery of purchased products. By placing an order on the Website, you automatically confirm your consent to the processing of your personal data in order to present the ordered services.
We also use the personal information of users who have been filled in feedback forms (phone number, email address, and other additional information depending on the content of the Site forms).
We collect personally identifiable information from users only if they voluntarily provide us with such information. Users may refuse to provide information, except in cases where it may interfere with the use of a separate functionality of the Site.
How we use the information received from users
We use the personal information of users of the Site for the following purposes:
- to improve our customer service. The information provided helps us respond to customer inquiries more efficiently and provide services and services in full;
- to display customer feedback on products and provide response to reviews;
- for feedback from users who leave a request for cooperation, receive advice from our representatives, or answer questions of interest;
- to improve the Site. We can use the feedback that users provide to assess the usability of the Site and improve its usability;
- for the material of interest. For our partners, we can provide information of the following type: textual information about our products (description, specifications), graphic material (product photos, logos, electronic catalog, etc.), as well as information about promotions, special offers on the electronic mailing list (with the consent of users).
General access to personal information of users
We do not sell, trade or rent the personal information of users of the Site.
We do not store personal information for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes stated above.
We share your personal information only to provide services directly aimed at fulfilling our obligations, for example, with Transport Companies (when providing product delivery services), or to our representative offices in the regions upon your request.
Access to confidential information can be provided only to our employees who are responsible for interacting with you and are not in the public domain, even within our company.